SharePoint Alert Manager for SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010 infuses SharePoint with the capability to customize and manage your SharePoint alerts with flexibility, power, and ease-of-use you’ve never imagined. Plus, AM 2010 adds new Reminder functionality.
With SharePoint Alert Manager 2010, SharePoint’s out-of-the-box alerting capabilities explode!
- SharePoint Alert Manager 2010 is not a web part, but a full-featured SharePoint alerts management and reminder solution!
- Fully integrated into SharePoint’s Central Admin console and Site Settings. No separate program and interface to learn.
- Ability to manage all alerts from one place – across an entire site collection.
- Subscribe other SharePoint users to alerts on any list, document library or document.
- Target alerts to SharePoint groups or domain groups as well as individual users.
- Customize alert templates with images and branding. You have complete control over the look and content of each alert with custom alert templates. WYSIWYG HTML editor allows you to customize alert templates or the body of any SharePoint alert.
- New “Reminders” feature allows you to set and receive reminders on tasks or events – or any list item in SharePoint with a date and time field.
The robust feature set of our SharePoint Alert Manager product line continues to expand in this new version with new killer functionality like SharePoint Reminders. No other SharePoint alerts management solution currently on the market contains the wealth of features we place at your fingertips in SharePoint Alert Manager 2010.
SharePoint Alert Manager 2010 brings a whole new level of power, control, and flexibility to SharePoint alert management.