In the Washington, DC area, our classes are conducted at the Ballston Office Center in Arlington, VA.
Ballston, VA describes itself as a "hip urban-village" just outside of Washington DC at the end of the Wilson Boulevard / Clarendon metro corridor. Centered around the Ballston Metro stop, this upscale downtown area is home to a trendy mix of restaurants, apartments, condos and stores.
And these are a just a short drive away:
A wide assortment of other hotel options are available in a wide range of price options.
(Note: If you are signing up for one of our free webinars, these discount policies are not applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: Discounts are only available on 3- or 4-day classes. Two-day classes are not discounted.
We offer a $400 per person discount to the following:
- Government Discount - Employees of government entities at the federal, state and local level.
To receive the discount, please use the promo code GOVT during registration.
- Academic Discount - Employees of universities, colleges, secondary schools, primary schools and school districts.
To receive the discount, please use the promo code ACAD during registration.
- Non-Profit Discount - Employees of non-profit organizations.
To receive the discount, please use the promo code NONP during registration.
We offer a $200 per person discount to the following:
- Group Discount - Employees of for-profit organizations that send two (2) or more students to a class.
To receive the discount, please use the promo code GROUP during registration.
- Returning Student Discount
To receive the discount, please use the promo code RETSTUD during registration.
All discounts are mutually exclusive: no discount may be combined with any other discount or offer.
To inquire about eligibility, please call 615-515-0210 ext 2.